Reflect & Connect
A Thompson Law, Prof. L.L.C. Client Celebration
Friday, April 10, 2015
Lunch & Refreshments will be served
Thursday, April 9, 2015
Thompson Law, Prof. L.L.C. will host a movie night at the West Mall 7 Theatres the evening before our client celebration. We will be showing The Ultimate Gift at 7 PM. The movie is based on the best-selling book by Jim Stovall. Seating for this event is limited; please register by emailing Sandra or by calling (605) 362-9100.
Friday, April 10, 2015
9:00 AM……… Registration
9:30 AM……… Reflect: Are You a Family in Name Only?
- Presented by Carolyn A. Thompson
10:00 AM……… Connect: Good Planning to Good Results
- Presented by Carolyn A. Thompson; Rebecca Longcrow; and Mandy R. Gaikowski
- The discussion will feature components of a successful estate plan, including plan creation and accountability reviews. This session is an excellent refresher course for families familiar with the Thompson Law approach, as well as their invited guests.
11:00 AM……… Break
11:15 AM……… Connect: When Planning Comes to Life
- Presented by Evan Anema
- One of our primary goals with estate planning is a positive outcome that helps keep families connected. This session walks through an overview of the trust administration process.
12:00 PM……… Lunch Served
1:00 PM……… Reflect: Jane’s Story
- Presented by Carolyn A. Thompson and Lindsay M. Harris
- This is a personal story of walking through the end of life process and organ donation. This session will also include guidance for passing on your memories, wisdom, and heartfelt messages.
1:45 PM……… Break
2:00 PM……… Reflect: Your Why
- Presented by Carolyn A. Thompson and Mary Ellen Dirksen
- This session will introduce a new program offered by Thompson Law, Prof. L.L.C. designed to help capture a legacy for generations to come.
3:00 PM……… Ice Cream Social
Please RSVP by March 30, 2015 by emailing Sandra or by calling Thompson Law, Prof. L.L.C. at (605) 362-9100. Guests who RSVP to attend by March 23rd will be entered to a win a customized painting by award-winning artist John C. Green (Must be present to win).
Let us know if you will be attending:
Learn How To:
- Communicate with your family about your estate plan
- Prepare your trustee to handle your affairs
- Ensure your estate plan stays up to date
- Plan a life celebration
- And so much more!