Thompson Law is offering a complimentary estate plan tune-up session for existing clients to check-in and fine-tune their estate plan, ensuring it stays in harmony with life changes.
Each year, we hear back from clients about how motivated they are to follow through on any remaining items with their estate plan after attending a session.
This 60-minute course is geared for family members, special guests, and successor trustees and provides an introduction to Thompson Law, a review of roles and responsibilities in an estate plan, an opportunity to ask questions, and a better understanding of:
– Funding and maintenance of your estate plan
– Functions of a successor trustee
– Role of designated agents
– HIPAA law updates and the importance of communicating life-sustaining treatment options
– Current estate planning topics and Thompson Law, P.C. services
RSVP session that works best for you today! Keep in mind, sessions tend to fill quickly. We only offer six sessions each year.