Client Refresher Course – May
Let’s unravel what matters most to you and plan a legacy that lasts.
2020 was chaotic, to say the least. We learned areas of our life can become tangled quickly, with no clear solution to straighten it all out. While we may not have control over things like a virus or the economy, we can line up a plan to better prepare for the future and our legacy.
This 60-90 minute course is geared for clients and their family members, special guests, and successor trustees. We’ll provide a review of roles and responsibilities in your estate plan, an opportunity to ask questions, and a better understanding of:
- Major post-election tax changes and other relevant changes in the law that may have impacted your plan
- Funding and maintenance of your estate plan
- Functions of a successor trustee
- Role of designated agents
- HIPAA law updates and the importance of communicating life-sustaining treatment options