These seminars are designed to “pop the hood” on your estate plan. Clients have repeatedly told us how helpful this general overview is to ensure they are on track and equipped to follow through on any loose ends. The presentation is geared for family members, special guests, and/or successor trustees and will provide an introduction to our firm, a better understanding of our role in a client’s estate plan and an opportunity to ask questions.
This 60 minute course will provide education on the following:
- Funding and maintaining your estate plan
- Defining the functions of a successor trustee
- Identifying the role of your designated agents
- Updates on HIPAA laws and the importance of communicating your life sustaining treatment options
- Updates on current estate planning issues and services provided by Thompson Law, P.C.
This short seminar is an excellent opportunity for you to invite your family and/or successor trustees to be introduced to Thompson Law, P.C. and to better understand their role in your estate plan. Everyone will be given the opportunity to ask questions!