When is the last time you checked-in on your estate plan?
Has it been a few years? Maybe five years? Or even more?
Reviewing your estate plan every 3-5 years is an important part of keeping your plan relevant to changes in your family, your assets, and the law.
Our 60-90 minute client refresher courses are designed for Thompson Law clients and their family members, special guests, and successor trustees. We review roles and responsibilities in your estate plan, provide an opportunity to ask questions, and help you better understand:
- Tax changes and other relevant changes in the law that may have impacted your plan
- Funding and maintenance of your estate plan
- Functions of a successor trustee
- Role of designated agents
- HIPAA law updates and the importance of communicating life-sustaining treatment options
Complete this form to register for the event:
This event is over and registration has been closed.